Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conspiracy letter to classmates

     Last winter I said this same idea, without any proof, that the rich are doing this (our immigration woes) on purpose to widen the gap... I was told that no, it was the white supremacy and at that time introduced to John Tanton, which did make some logic... in the meantime all that has proven to me throughout the last year and as well as an actual face been placed on the rich, I do not think I was so far off of a thought. Proof has been quite abundant. Think what you will.
    The following is a letter to a classmate who has been pressuring me to tell him of the big conspiracy theory that I mentioned. This is on our class "wall" not private at all... risking being labelled crazy? Maybe.
B,
I agree with your words.
There is something missing.
Some things are not to be logic.
That is not control and restraint,
But is a gift.   <---- this is pertaining to another discussion....
    So have you ever heard of the country loosing its middle class? Of course I am much older and I hate to even say these words, but "this one time in band camp"... kidding...back in high school in 86-88, I remember learning of the predicted fall of the middle class due to the baby boomers retirement and the available workforce would no longer be able to endure the economic challenges. hmmmm.... that was when I was young.
    ALEC formed its group in the 60s or 70s and it was just a table of important CEO types, business leaders, trying to make themselves feel important enough as people do... uniting their wills together. They would promote someone running for office, however, that guy would always loose. So they tried another approach. They invited the politicians into their table.
    Their group grew, as did their power. Today there are 2,500 political legislative lawmakers as members in their group, paying $50 / year due fees (sometimes with tax-payer monies). Companies such as Exxon, Chevron, Johnson & Johnson, every media, pharmeceutical, etc gosh I cannot begin to name them all, it is just about any company you can name basically... all members now. The fee for them due annually depends on how much they want involved, how deep their power is going to run... for example ten grand is nothing for Exxon to get there hands in the lawmaking ability of the big nature preserves and "go green" and save the planet movements.... worth it... then the basic "plan" for the average company is to be in their group basically "just because" of obvious cliche- got your back- reasons.
    A company called CCA is a privately owned prison company. They make $200 per day each inmate. CCA has their main office in Tennessee. They were the top contributor to Jan Brewer's campaign when she ran for Governmor in Arizona. She has two assistants that both are former CCA employees. Do you know who Jan Brewer is? Russel Pierce is the Senator for Arizona. He is friends with the head of the white supremacy. In a ALEC meeting in April of 2010, CCA, Pierce, and other ALEC members drafted the bill for the first movement anti- immigrant bill that went into effect, with follower states such as Georgia.
CCA's dollar amount made from the arrest, search, and ICE involvement to track down all undocumented, even family, is an extraordinary amount. There are prisons in Texas that have kept children, mothers are separated from their babies at night, (for years not days) many things that are wrong, deaths, neglience, etc.
This is why I know of ALEC... but there is more.
The media will only show one side, why is that? They are in ALEC.
    There are tens of thousands of Americans with a member of their family that has been affected, children without parents, children that have been taken into state custody and given up for adoption because their parents were deported... there is no remorse. And we are to be a country of family value. Okay.
      The bars placed on the return of a person that has been proven to be here in the past is anywhere from 10, 20 or lifetime bars. There is a loophole which is called an extreme hardship waiver. This is a pardon awarded with an expensive lawyer and if there is a family say wife and children, there is to be a proven hardship to the spouse, such as cancer and no one left to raise the children for example. It does not allow for mention of the children crying and depression provoked from being separated, as they can move/follow into the country of their parent. So American children are being forced into exile from their own country that they have rights of protection into countries that people are fleeing from. This is happening. However this is all fact and is not conspiracy....
Leading back to the first question. Do you know about the country loosing its middle class?
     Because I have felt and witnessed the power of ALEC I can stand by my conspiracy thoughts, even if radical.
      The immigration factor does what...brings more workforce into America. ALEC derives its power how? By being rich, by manipulation of the politicians. The politicians have who to please? The voice of the middle class, or the for the people by the people. You eliminate and trim and what is there... powerful rich big business and poor powerless masses of people. Do you see my point? Widen the gap as much as possible and quickly as possible. Politicians are looking more and more - what is the word... unworthy, dysfunctional, incapable, etc every year. Media controls everything including what we are thinking. The mindless masses have no clue that it is being taken away. They just follow along in a lulled false sense of security.
    They are prepared for financial uprisings which should be coming. These camps for the immigrants went from mid 40s to mid 70s in the past couple years, big money and large facilities. Conspiracy maybe... but I have seen so much proof of the financial gain of powerful big business. It goes beyond the border of America. Check it all out if you do not believe me.
       There that is what I know. I liked life better when I thought that George Washington was "the man" but now it is different. Now you will notice it. I have many links if you want to see things. But that will take some doing, I am not real organized like a big conspiracy cork board or anything, its all just things I think. Money and racism, its all hand in hand making the gap wider, eliminating the middle and gaining big bucks in the mean time. Yup! This has nothing to do with philosophy...
I do love this class. I drive everyone crazy with my analyzing... always did.  I thought I would make a good lawyer since I like to argue and analyze, but as you can see, did not do that. Just a mom.
Okay well I think that is all I got for now. I know it sounds like nutso political hogwash... its fine, my mom does too.
R

No comments:

Post a Comment